Whether it’s to fulfill a childhood dream or to experience a great adventure, we offer a unique opportunity for tourists in Las Vegas, allowing them to drive racing cars as if they were real drivers. Located in the Las Vegas Motor Speedway, Dream RacingAs the name implies, it is a “dream race” and offers a five-star experience for those who want to experience the thrill of racing with vehicles and tracks that are suitable for it.
Adventure differs from the thrill of simply driving exotic or super sports cars. At Dream Racing allows you to drive a real race car, with real tracks from the Las Vegas racetrack (where the annual NASCAR race takes place). On this track the new drivers face real situations with left and right turns, unlike most tours which only have oval tracks. In addition, the cars (Ferrari F430 GT) are specially developed for racing, modified in terms of aerodynamics and improved in terms of engine and grip.
About the attraction: The experience is complete and includes gloves, clothing, helmets, an instructional video, a simulator and guidance on how to make the most of the adventure.
A private shuttle picks up visitors at City Center (Crystals) and takes them to the race track, where guests will be greeted with personalized attention and guided through every step of this exciting opportunity.
Before getting dressed and taking the wheel of the car, guests will have an instructional video session, which has Portuguese subtitles and lasts 16 minutes. This video offers guidance on the cars, the track, proper behavior and, above all, safety.
After the briefing, all the guests take part in a race simulation using a program developed by iRacing.com that uses real images of the track scanned in 3-D. This simulation allows you to familiarize yourself with the track even before the adventure begins.
Instruction room and racing simulator room The biggest thrill comes when the guests put on their suits, gloves and headgear and finally take over the wheel of the car. During the adventure, participants feel in control and realize that driving a racing car is no more difficult than driving a simulator, but it can be much faster.
For greater safety, Dream Racing has stipulated a maximum of 06 (six) cars on the track, allowing each guest to accelerate and test the limits and performance of these powerful machines, which have the ability to accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h in just 3.5 seconds.
The creators of this attraction know their stuff. Behind the idea are Enrico Betaggia (a former Formula 1 driver) and Adriano De Micheli, who together have created this approximately 3.5-hour experience, with packages that include everything needed for an exciting and unforgettable adventure.
– Experience required: no experience is required, only valid driving documents for those who intend to drive a vehicle.
- You must be at least 18 years old and have a valid driver’s license, regardless of whether or not it is a US license. (NOTE: The original document must be presented at check-in). NOTE: For Hot Lap – or Ride Along with a professional driver – you must be at least 16 years old.
- wear closed shoes (slippers, sandals and heels will not be accepted).
- be between 1.5 and 2.0 m high;
- maximum weight: 120 kilos
– Booking: it is advisable to book a day and time
– Time required for the attraction: 3.5 hours
– Vehicle model: Ferrari F430 GT
– What’s included:
- transportation to and from the race track, leaving from the City Center (Crystals);
- instructional video;
- 3-D simulation
- complete outfit: overalls, gloves, headgear and helmet;
- 5 laps driving a Ferrari F430 GT;
- instructor accompanying the guest in the car;
- personalized service from start to finish;
- certificate of participation.
- NOTE: The video recording of each passenger’s experience is not included in the package, but can be purchased for US$49.00.
– Meals: no meals are included, but there is a local snack bar selling food and drinks.
OBS: Dream Racing also offers rides in super sports cars, with five models to choose from: Porsche Carrera S, McLaren MP4-12c, Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera, Ferrari 458 Italia or Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano.
– Values: from US$ 199.00
Photos: Courtesy Dream Racing – Las Vegas
Note: Vegas Brazil received invitations to experience the adventure before writing this article.