Inaugurated on December 26, 1946, the famous Flamingo Hotel, whose decor is reminiscent of Miami South Beach, has a secret that has lasted through the years: its unique hospitality.
In its more than sixty years of existence, service has always been the brand most praised by its guests, always labeling the hotel as a “complete experience”. This ranges from the treatment and attitude of its employees to the facilities, which in the mid-1950s already had air conditioning, stunning gardens and open-air swimming pools, luxury items for the time.
Nowadays it’s no different. As part of Caesars Entertainment, the venue is always looking to improve the house’s service and aesthetics. Its last renovation was in 2009, with the aim of renewing its finishes even further, thus bringing a high level of sophistication and comfort to its guests.
– The hotel’s two 7,200 m² casino areas have an antique look with Art Deco and Streamline Moderne décor, marked by rich colors, bold geometric shapes and luxurious ornamentation.
– The first hotel-casino on the Strip, it also offers table games from craps to blackjack, more than 1,600 slot machines and a large, comfortable race and sports betting center.
– The hotel’s 3,626 rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows, luxury bedding, flat-screen TV with cable and pay-per-view programming, wireless Internet access, individual climate control, king-size beds, telephone with voicemail, alarm clock, iron and ironing board, toiletries, hairdryer and in-room safe. The decor is always in pink, the hotel’s standard color, and features contemporary design from the Standard to the Deluxe suites.
– Differential: The great demand is for its “Pet Stay” rooms. This is one of the only hotels on the Strip that welcomes your “best friend” as a client, including exclusive items for them, from water and food bowls, food, disposable garbage bags to bedding and a menu, for a fee, made exclusively for them.
Apart from the inside of the suite, a special outdoor area of the hotel is designated for clients of this program to walk and play with their pets.
For these rooms, the price can vary from 110 dollars to 160 dollars per night, depending on the suite you choose. Customers are instructed to fill in a mandatory form, which must be completed by the owner at the entrance, taking responsibility for any damage caused.
Obs: Only dogs up to 50 kilos and a maximum of two per suite are accepted.
– The Flamingo water park has swimming pools for adults and children, three whirlpools, one of which is heated to 80 meters, and water slides. As well as being refreshing, the place is a true tropical retreat, not to mention the green life that the space cultivates. An artificial lagoon with the right to a grotto has a triple waterfall for bathers’ total relaxation.
– For those who want to extend their contact with nature, the best option is to go to the west side of the hotel to a park with a habitat created for exotic birds, fish and vegetation. There you’ll find swans, ducks, carp, turtles and the hotel’s poster boys, the Chilean flamingos. Admission is free and open to the public daily.
– Do you want to be part of the history of this hotel?
For those who have formed an emotional bond with the place or want to pay tribute to someone within the hotel’s facilities, this dream can come true. To do this, you have the option of buying a brick and engraving a message with a maximum of three lines, after which it will become part of the corridors of the Caribbean complex. The most commonly written sayings are wedding dates, birthdays and tributes to family members. Of course, it’s all about imagination and, above all, your will! This is a joke that the Flamingo has come up with to cherish its customers and invite them to also be part of the hotel’s history, which has been perpetuated for so many generations.
– Looking for a cutting-edge treatment to complete your trip? The hotel’s spa offers everything from fitness training to relaxing massages, rejuvenating treatments, three whirlpools, a steam room with aroma? eucalyptus and the famous airbrush tanning are some of the most requested items by customers. Other special services on offer include treatments to help heal sunburned skin and massages to help with sleep problems.
– For an even more complete cycle, the Alexandra Noel Salon beauty space offers hair, nails and make-up services. From chipped nails that need a professional makeover, to cuts, colors, make-up applications and waxing are available in their range.
If the occasion is a wedding, special packages can be obtained for brides.
For men, barbershop professionals are on site to serve their clients the old-fashioned way.
DONNY AND MARIE
This famous American television duo promises to delight audiences of all ages. Between their tours around the world, the pop duo bring to the stage the hits that have made their mark in the past and are still making history today. Narrating five decades in a 90-minute performance, the show ranges from rock ‘n’ roll to hip hop, all with innovative choreography to electrify the audience.
OLIVIA NEWTON-JOHN: SUMMER NIGHTS
Olivia Newton-John, the singer, actress and songwriter with more than 100 million albums sold, is in Vegas for the season. In her set list, the blonde sings her hits that have marked several generations, such as the songs from the famous films, Grease and Xanadu.
Detail: A portion of every ticket sold for her concerts at the Flamingo will go to the Olivia Newton-John Cancer and Wellness Center (ONJCWC). This is a project of the artist’s that has existed since 1992, when Olivia was diagnosed with breast cancer and, after overcoming the disease, formed this institute in her hometown of Melbourne, Australia, in partnership with Austin Health.
LEGENDS IN CONCERT
The show features greats such as Elvis Presley, Michael Jackson, Marilyn Monroe and Whitney Houston in breathtaking cover performances. With a rotating number of characters including Rod Stewart, Elton John, Steven Tyler, Lady Gaga, Stevie Wonder, Whoopi Goldberg, Cher, Madonna, Adele and Britney Spears, the show is guaranteed never to be the same from one to the next, so if you’ve already seen it, it’s worth seeing again. After the show you can still meet the cast, who are in the lobby of the theater to welcome the audience.
This show, which touches mainly on adult fantasies, is performed with the beauty of Burlesque dancers, so get ready for a hot night of lots of interaction. Among the numbers, a classic striptease performed in a traditional champagne glass is the highlight of the evening. The 75-minute cabaret show will bring high-energy, provocative performances to life. Ready?
This irreverent comedian promises to tell acid jokes and baffle the audience with his interactive acts. Having appeared on radio and television programs, Vinnie guarantees that he knows what the public wants to hear. This artist also opens up space for autographs and photos after the show.
XBU – X BURLESQUE UNIVERSITY
This is the real school for adults. In this seductive talk, the idea is to learn various techniques in the art of seduction. The talented girls of the X Burlesque group will teach choreography, how to striptease and at the end of the evening everyone will receive an XBU kit with make-up and an official XBU diploma after completing the 75-minute class.
IT’S 5 O’CLOCK SOMEWHERE BAR
This bar attached to the Margaritvaille Casino at the Flamingo is a real beach getaway. Its surroundings feature palm trees, tropical decor and an island. Its open-air atmosphere promotes greater interaction and fun among visitors.
THE GARDEN BAR
Known as one of the Strip’s liveliest casual hangouts, the relaxed atmosphere with a tropical feel offers a variety of drinks. For those who like to enjoy a good view, the deck overlooks the lagoon and the Flamingo waterfalls.
At the heart of the casino, the traditional circular bar is crowned by a bright neon ornament reminiscent of the golden age of Vegas. With plenty of seating, the bar serves martinis, beer and wine.
This place is conveniently located in the center of the lobby. On the menu, mini fried doughnuts are a big hit. To drink, hot and cold coffees, such as espresso or latte, as well as teas and smoothies that can be served with croissant sandwiches. The menu also offers salads, shakes and a gourmet sandwich menu.
PARADISE GARDEN BUFFET
Under natural light, the hotel’s buffet offers a wide range of options, from quesadillas and French toast to crepes with your choice of toppings and fillings. For seafood lovers, fresh prawns and langoustines are served every day. For dessert, a chocolate fountain is used daily to dip fruit and brownies of your choice.
This Caribbean venue, located near the casino on Las Vegas Boulevard, has two open-air spaces and three restaurant levels with six bars and live nightly entertainment. From the decor to the dishes served, it promises to delight you. Snacks such as the favorite tower of fries with cheddar cheese, olives and peppers and the volcano of nachos will ensure your evening is full and fun.
This restaurant with Mexican cuisine overlooks the gardens near the hotel pool. Considered a place for the whole family, its menu includes guacamole customized to taste, tacos, fajitas and hamburgers. In terms of drinks, sangria, margaritas and daiquiris are the most popular.
TROPICAL BREEZE CAFÉ
If you’re looking for a quick, high-quality and healthy breakfast or lunch, this is the place for you. Freshly prepared omelettes, fresh pancakes, carrot cake and waffles promise to fill your meal. For lunch, beef medallions, grilled cheese, salads and sandwiches are a big hit.
BEACH CLUB BAR & GRILL
This is a great option for a poolside dinner. Light snacks are just the thing in the warmer seasons.
CENTER CUT STEAKHOUSE
Classic steakhouse with luxury and quality service. Guests can enjoy a romantic space with intimate lighting and a black and white theme around it. Among the most sought-after cuts, all are offered with premium meat, one hundred percent hormone-free.
The famous franchises come together in this space to give tourists even more choice. Among them are:
Johnny Rockets: retro atmosphere serving burgers and shakes.
Bonanno Pizzeria: Serves dishes such as lasagna, spaghetti and meatballs.
Pan Asian Express: Asian cuisine serving vegetables, meat, poultry, seafood, rice and noodles.
LA Subs & Salads: Main dishes are paninis, salads and cold cuts such as sliced cheeses.
3555 Las Vegas Blvd So.
Las Vegas, NV 89109-8919
To book tours, invitations to shows, personalized itineraries and various other services in Portuguese, don’t hesitate to contact us!
Text: Alice Camargo
See the list of the best shows in Las Vegas
The shortest helicopter rides in Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon
Save money on your purchases! Buy online and have it delivered to our address