The Venetian Resort Hotel & Casino is a luxurious hotel inspired by the art and architectural beauty of Venice, Italy. With a privileged location in the Strip, this casino hotel transports you to Italian airs without even leaving Las Vegas.
Opened in May 1999, this resort is part of the largest 5-diamond complex. It has a 11.000 m2, many restaurants, nightclubs and bars;
The Venetian has faithfully recreated landmarks such as the Campanile Tower, Piazza San Marco, the Rialto Bridge and the Doge’s Palace (Doge’s Palace). Arched bridges, squares and cobbled lanes are also incorporated throughout the estate. providing guests or visitors with a unique experience.
In addition to the architecture, The Venetian has been classified as “eco-friendly”, containing LED lighting, solar panels, a water reuse system, ecologically safe products for cleaning and much more.
The magnificent fresco painting that covers the exquisite ceiling from the hotel’s registration area to the casino, contrary to what many people think, is not a replica of the Sistine Chapel in the Vatican. Even so, it’s worth including in the itinerary of visits for everyone who comes to Las Vegas. And the best thing is that you don’t have to pay or be a guest of the Venetian to be able to appreciate and photograph the beauty and wealth of features and details of the unique workmanship of this ceiling that attracts thousands of onlookers to the site.
Designed by the renowned architectural firm KlingStubbins, the hotel has 4.027 rooms, including 3,014 suites in the main tower and 1,013 suites in the Venezia tower.
Note: No check-in the hotel collects a daily fee of US$ 20.00 plus tax; This fee grants the following services: daily access to the gym (located inside the Canyon Ranch SpaClub, unlimited high-speed internet access, unlimited free local phone calls, daily newspaper, boarding pass printing, a regular coffee bar at the Café Presse and some light-2-pay-1 drinks (in selected bars). Check-in takes place from 3pm and check-out until 11 a.m.
Shows and attractions
The Venetian hosts the comedian’s show Rita Rudner, the musical Rock of Ages e o “Soul 2 Soul“, starring Tim McGraw and Faith Hill (shown on weekends between December 7, 2012 and April 2013). (Contact us to buy your tickets!)
In addition to the shows, there are attractions such as the famous wax museum Madame Tussauds and, located in the Grand Canal Shoppes, there are the gondola rides and the Streetmosphere, a free performance with opera singers, actors, living statues and dancers.
During the winter, the Winter in Venice, a skating rink that is open from the last week of November until the first week of January.
The Venetian offers a nightclub and other options for you to have fun and enjoy the evening.
- TAO Nightclub – a new level of luxury awaits you in this 929 m2. It has a nice view and a terrace with an excellent view of the Strip. To the sound of the famous songs, the audience can dance their hearts out. Open Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 10pm.
- V Bar – Twice voted the best bar in Las Vegas, this venue is known by celebrities and Martini admirers from all over the world. Open daily from 5pm.
The resort’s restaurants range from casual to upscale. There are many options, from fine dining to casual restaurants.
– Options for fine dining:
- Aquaknox – Signed by Chef Tom Moloney, this restaurant specializes in seafood.
- B & B Restaurant – Welcome! Chef Mario Batali and his partner/enologist Joseph Bastianich rely on a blend of wine and exquisite Italian food.
- Bouchon – Authentic French food by Chef Thomas Keller, recently named “America’s Best Chef” by the magazine Time.
- Canaletto – Master of the steakhouse and grill, Chef Gianpaolo Putzu recreates the classic flavors of Venice.
- Steakhouse Delmonico – Operated by renowned Chef Emeril Lagasse, this restaurant offers a unique menu of New Orleans cuisine such as beef rib steak, shrimp barbecue, double cut of steak and others.
- Pinot Brasserie – French steakhouse by Chef Joachim Splichal. It offers the cozy, bustling atmosphere of Parisian life.
- Postrio Bar & Grill – Wolfgang Puck, America’s most famous chef, has been recognized for decades for creating the award-winning formula involving exceptional dishes, first-rate service and design.
- TAO – Asian cuisine by Chef Michael Armstrong.
- Valentino – Exquisite Italian food by Luciano Pellegrini.
- Zeffirino – restaurant specializing in Italian-style seafood. The dishes were created by Chefs Gian Paulo and Zeferino Belloni.
– Options for a casual meal:
- Café Presse – restaurant with fresh and healthy dishes.
- Canyon Ranch Café – fast casual dining, full of flavor and organic ingredients.
- Grand Lux Café – sister to the Cheesecake Factory restaurant, the Grand Lux Café features appetizers, seafood, beef, burgers, chicken, specialty pastas, salads, sandwiches, desserts and a wine list with selections from all regions.
- The Grill at Valentino – Italian food for casual dining.
- Noodle Asia – the menu features a variety of noodle dishes, vegetarian specialties, rice, broths and soups. It also has oriental dishes such as Singapore Vermicelli, rice with fried shrimp, seafood, fried noodles with vegetables, meat and chicken.
- Otto Enoteca Pizzeria – ideally situated in Piazza San Marco, this Italian restaurant is signed by Mario Batali and Joe Bastianich.
- Public House – enjoy all the flavors of this pub signed by Anthony Meidenbauer.
- Quick Bites – ideal for those who want a quick meal or a simple snack. It has a variety of dishes to suit all tastes.
- RattleCan – offers an urban burger concept, signed by Chef Sam “Sammy D” Demarco.
- Taqueria Cañonita – a restaurant inspired by the flavors of ancient Mexico, signed by Chef Juan Puentes.
- Tintoretto Bakery – relax in a beautiful setting while savoring a delicious espresso or Italian cappucino, among a variety of breads, cookies and fine cheeses, jams and jellies of your choice.
- Trattoria Reggiano – authentically Italian, this restaurant has a variety of dishes ranging from Neapolitan pizza to the most varied wines.
Three beautiful pools and a jacuzzi in the main area and a pool and three jacuzzis in the Venezia Tower enrich the The Venetian Hotel and Casino. Each pool area is lushly beautiful. In winter, the water in the pools is heated up to 27ºC.
The Venetian Resort & Casino is 6.1 km fromMcCarran International Airport.
The Venetian Las Vegas
3355 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109