Venture out driving a buggy freely through the Las Vegas desert, exploring the landscape and kicking up sand. With no speed limit and a pre-established route, perform radical maneuvers through sand dunes, gravel and rocks and make this an exciting and unforgettable experience!
Las Vegas is located in the Mojave Desert and, like other desert cities, has a very peculiar climate and vegetation. In contrast to the luxurious casino resorts that attract so many tourists, the silence and beauty of the local countryside are becoming more and more prominent on the itinerary of visitors, who are looking for fun and knowledge in a single trip.
Experience off road offers an ideal attraction for those who crave speed and adrenaline. The tours can be done in Las Vegas, Valley of Fire or Amargosa, in the state of Nevada.
The cars are manufactured in-house and customized specifically for the terrain where the tour is offered. Each vehicle costs around US$20,000 and takes about a month to complete. The result is safe buggies that guests can ride without fear of accidents, tipping over or any other problems of this nature. Participants are also equipped with personal protection equipment.
When you arrive at Sunbuggy’s headquarters you will be invited to watch an informative video and choose the safety glasses and helmet you want to wear. After a brief tour of the workshop where the cars are made, you will be taken to the place where you will be driving, meeting the guide who will accompany you on the adventure.
At the end of the experience, be surprised by the pleasure and desire to repeat the tour many more times!
- The tour includes transportation to and from the hotel.
- Buggies can be driven by people over the age of 16 with a valid driver’s license, but children over the age of 4 can take part in the adventure as long as they are accompanied by an adult.
- It is possible to book buggies with multiple seats. The vehicles with 1 and 2 seats are ideal for those looking for an intense high-speed experience. Vehicles with 4, 5 and 6 seats are ideal for families. Prices vary according to the size of the vehicle.
- Slippers, sandals or open shoes are not allowed.
- It is important to check the weather conditions and dress appropriately.
- Duration: Approximately 3:30 hours, including departure and return to the hotel.
What’s up? Like it? Then venture out with Vegas Brazil! Click here and book this unmissable adventure now!
Note: Vegas Brazil received invitations to try out the attraction before writing this article.